Your privacy is critically important to us
Like most website operators, WISER WORLD collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. WISER WORLD’S purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how WW’s visitors use its website. From time to time, WISER WORLD may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
WW also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.wiserworld.in blog posts. WISER WORLD only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to WISER WORLD’S websites choose to interact with WISER WORLD in ways that require WISER WORLD to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that WISER WORLD gathers depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://www.wiserworld.into provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to External Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites, products or services.
wiserworld.in/ uses Google AdWords for remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt-out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
WISER WORLD discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that:
- Need to know that information to process it on WISER WORLD’S behalf or to provide services available at WISER WORLD’S website, and
- That have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using WISER WORLD’S website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. WISER WORLD will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, WISER WORLD discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or another governmental request, or when WISER WORLD believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of WISER WORLD, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of http://www.wiserworld.in/ and have supplied your email address, WISER WORLD may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with WISER WORLD and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. WISER WORLD takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
WISER WORLD may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website. WISER WORLD may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, WISER WORLD does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
Use of Data
WISER WORLD uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, WISER WORLD uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Those who engage in transactions with WW – by purchasing WISER WORLD’S services or products are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, WW collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfil the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with WW. WW does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
If WW, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that WISER WORLD goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that are transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of WISER WORLD may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.